|Established Year||: 1951|
|Address||: F.C. Convent Kothanalloor P.O. Kottayam Dt.|
|Pin||: 686 632|
|Phone||: 04829 -242318|
This convent is situated near the Kothanalloor church which is well known because of the patronage of the twin saints Gervasis and Prothasis. It was a time when the holiness of St. Alphonsa was slowly getting known. Hence the people wanted FCC sisters of St. Alphonsa's Congregation and accordingly sisters from Bharananganam came and opened a convent in 1951. The parishioners promised to contribute the land and the building for the convent. In the beginning the parish church met all the expenses. The people were generous enough to share with the sisters, a part of their vegetables and fruits. For the development and the spiritual progress of this parish, the school and the sisters have helped a lot.