|Established Year||: 1951|
|Address||: F.C. Convent Padua PO Kottayam Dt.|
|Pin||: 686 564|
|Phone||: 04812 -542632|
Rev. Fr. Thomas Olickamalil, who was the vicar of Paduva church and the manager of the LP school there, sensed the presence and need of sisters in the parish, in order to conduct the school and to help in the various activities in the parish. So requested the sisters in the nearby Mattakara convent to start a convent at Paduva and accordingly a few sisters get ready to go to Paduva and to serve in the parish. On 15th Augu. 1951 the sisters started a convent in a building given by the parishioners for the time being. Later around two acres of land was contributed by the people for the convent with certain conditions. People helped them in various ways to construct the building for the convent. Using the contributions from different people and the dowry given by the girls who joined the convent, in 1952 a convenient building was constructed and the sisters started to stay there. A sister is in- charge of the nursery school conducted by the church.