|Established Year||: 1926|
|Address||: F.C.Convent, Kalloorkulam Kalloorkulam P. O Kottayam (dt)|
|Phone||: 04822 267046|
Kalloorkulam is the border area of Kozhuvanal Parish. So there is a semi Prish Church. This convent is built on a small hill. Rev. Fr. Abraham, who belonged to the Kozhuvanal Parish expressed his wish to have a convent in his parish, so the parishioners contributed 4.5 acres of land for the convent and it was built in 1924. Rev. Fr. Abraham himself collected money from the people and constructed the convent. In 1926 the house was blessed and sisters started to stay there. There started one LP school near the convent. Later it was transferred to Manalumkal for convenience. As the Kozhuvanal church was far away from the convent it was difficult for sisters to attend the Daily Mass, so the Bishop gave permission to construct a semi Parish church at Kalloorkulam. There built also a priest house for the priest who was to stay there. The king of Travancore, Sri Chithirathirunal Balaramavarma, was generous enough to help in the construction of the convent. In order to help 10 poor children to stay freely and study, a small building was built. Later due to some particular reasons it was discontinued. As the parish church is away, if a sister dies it was difficult to carry the dead body for funeral . So, with the special permission of the Bishop a cemeteray consisting of 7 tomps was built.