|Established Year||: 1955|
|Address||: F.C. Convent Manjamattam Moozhoor P.O. Kottayam (Dt)|
|Phone||: 04812 541988|
Manjamattam was a part of the big parish Mattakara. According to the need and request of the people of Manjamattam and for the sisters who were coming from Mattakara and teaching here a convent was opened in 1955. Anchalckal Chackochan, a generous man of the locality, handed over the Primary school which was in his management, to Mattakara convent and contributed some land near the school for constructing the convent building. Later the primary school became middle school and in 1955 it became a High School. In this school, which got the Best School Award in the State.